After potting, your plants will need feeding for several weeks.
- Bedding plants, tomatoes, salad crops – feed for 5 to 6 weeks
- Houseplants, fuschias, chrysanthemums – feed for 6 to 7 weeks
- Herbs, geraniums (pelargoniums) – feed for 7 to 8 weeks
- Roses, herbaceous plants – feed for 8 to 9 weeks
- Shrubs, trees, ferns – feed for 9 to 10 weeks
What type of fertilizer to use
Always try to use organic or slow release fertilizers. Liquid feeds always work faster. We recommend 5Fs Fertilizer and NuGro liquid feed.
Where to buy plant food and fertilizer
You can buy the following online in our shop: