Want to try out our organic, peat-free compost? Our combo compost trial pack contains:
- One litre bag of Fertile Fibre multipurpose compost
- One litre bag of Fertile Fibre seed compost
- One litre bag of Fertile Fibre potting compost
Each bag gives enough compost for a few garden pots, a container or two or to establish new garden plants in your borders or vegetable plots. See for yourself why commercial growers and many National Trust properties have been using our compost since we started in 1992.
All our composts encourage strong, vigorous, healthy and sustainable growth. Containing high quality products, they provide professional results without destroying valuable, carbon-capturing peat bogs.
- Next day delivery
- Three day delivery for a pallet (up to 55 bags)
How to use this compost
- Do not compact the compost or make it too wet.
- Loosely fill the pot with the plant central in the pot.
- Tap firmly on a flat surface two or three times to give stability to the plant.
- No more compaction is required. Over-compaction increases the risk of water logging, reduces air-filled porosity and restricts root growth.
- Because of the coir content, you will need to water less frequently than with traditional composts.
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials on planting seeds, cuttings and potting up.