Original Potting Compost
Our original organic potting compost is our most nutrient-rich mix to keeping plants growing.
This high-nutrient, peat-free potting compost encourages strong, vigorous, healthy and sustainable growth. Containing high-quality products, our original potting compost provides professional results whether you’re growing in pots or in raised beds, and is available for speedy delivery throughout the UK.
How to use this compost
Tip: use your potting compost bag as a grow bag
- Do not compact the compost or make it too wet
- Loosely fill the pot, with the plant central in the pot
- Tap firmly on a flat surface two or three times to give stability to the plant
- No more compaction is required. Over-compaction increases the risk of waterlogging, reduces air-filled porosity, and restricts root growth
- Because of the coir content in our organic potting compost, you will need to water less frequently than with traditional composts
Many of our customers simply use the bag as a grow bag and plant directly into it.
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials
on planting seeds, cuttings and potting up.
- A nutrient-rich organic potting compost
- Soil Association permitted product
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free potting compost
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch