This raised bed compost is high in nutrients and great for growing a range of plants in raised beds. Our Raised Bed Compost Mix will encourage healthy and sustainable growth and will provide good water retention, while the raised bed will allow natural drainage. Our products contain high-quality products, which provide professional results, and are free from harmful bacteria, which can damage plants.
How to use this raised bed compost
- Do not compact the raised bed compost or make it too wet
- Loosely fill the bed with plants
- Tap firmly on a flat surface two or three times to give stability to the plant
- No more compaction is required. Over-compaction increases the risk of waterlogging, reduces air-filled porosity and restricts root growth
- Because of the coir content, you will need to water less frequently with our raised bed compost than with traditional composts
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials on planting seeds, cuttings and potting up.
- Nutrient-rich raised bed compost
- Loam provides good water and nutrient retention as well as helping drainage
Soil Association permitted product
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free raised bed compost
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch