This compost can be used for many plants and purposes. It's particularly suitable for crops of vigorous growth and heavy production. Its slow-release nutrients encourage strong, even growth.
Tips for additional feeding
As with other mediums and composts, foliar or liquid feeds are required to provide nutrients for lush growth. Ideally feeding should begin before the plant requires it. That way, there is no loss of plant growth meaning no loss of production.
To add extra plant food whilst potting, add the recommended amount of 5F's general fertiliser. Alternatively use a liquid feed such as NuGro.
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials on planting seeds, cuttings and potting up.
- Slow-release nutrients
- Suitable for transplants, containers, and propagation
- Gives strong, even growth
- Ideal for crops of vigorous growth and heavy production
Soil Association permitted product
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch
For more information Here