This high-nutrient potting, basket and container compost encourages strong, vigorous, healthy and sustainable growth. Containing high-quality products, it provides professional results. Loam is a soil that combines clay, silt and sand. It combines water and nutrient retention with excellent drainage properties.
Order online now for speedy UK-wide delivery.
How to use our container compost
- Do not compact this container compost or make it too wet
- Loosely fill the pot, with the plant placed centrally in the pot
- Tap firmly on a flat surface two or three times to give stability to the plant
- No more compaction is required. Over-compaction increases the risk of water logging, reduces air-filled porosity, and restricts root growth
- Because of the coir content in our potting and container compost, you will need to water less frequently than with traditional composts
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials on planting seeds and cuttings, and potting up.
Key features of our container compost
- Nutrient-rich basket and container compost
- Loam provides good water and nutrient retention
- Soil Association permitted compost
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free container compost
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch