Original Potting Loam Compost
Our original loam-based potting compost is our most nutrient-rich mix with added loam.
This high-nutrient loam-based potting compost encourages strong, vigorous, healthy and sustainable growth. Containing high-quality products, this organic compost provides professional results. Loam, a combination of sand, silt and clay, retains nutrients and water well, while still allowing excess water to drain away.
Order online now for speedy UK-wide delivery.
How to use this compost
- Do not compact the potting compost or make it too wet
- Loosely fill the pot, with the plant placed centrally in the pot
- Tap firmly on a flat surface two or three times to give stability to the plant
- No more compaction is required. Over-compaction increases the risk of water logging, reduces air-filled porosity, and restricts root growth
- Because of the coir content in our loam-based potting compost, you will need to water less frequently than with traditional composts
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials
on planting seeds, cuttings and potting up.
- Nutrient-rich loam-based potting compost
- Loam provides good water and nutrient retention
- Soil Association permitted product
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free, loam-based potting compost
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch