Plants in pots and containers need more nutrients as they can’t draw up anything through the soil. Our fabulous Vegan Houseplant Compost Mix ensures strong, vigorous, healthy and sustainable growth whether you’re repotting your houseplants or just top dressing.
Order our vegan houseplant compost online now for speedy UK-wide delivery.
How to use our vegan houseplant compost
- Do not compact this houseplant compost or make it too wet
- Loosely fill the pot, with the plant placed centrally in the pot
- Tap firmly on a flat surface two or three times to give stability to the plant
- No more compaction is required. Over-compaction increases the risk of water logging, reduces air-filled porosity, and restricts root growth
- Because of the coir content in our vegan houseplant compost, you will need to water less frequently than with traditional composts
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials on planting seeds and cuttings, and potting up.
Key features of our vegan houseplant compost
- Vegan Society approved houseplant compost
- Loam provides good water and nutrient retention as well as helps drainage
- Soil Association permitted product
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free vegan houseplant compost
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch