Born out of the fight to combat needless single-use plastics.
Plastic Free Vegan Seed DIY Compost is the first plastic free growing medium in the UK.
The FertileFibre Plastic Free Seed DIY Compost should be re hydrated with 25 Litres of water. This will increase to 70L of compost.
- We are proud to have put together a product that is 100% plastic free. From box to tape, bags to document holders, all of these items can be recycled and sustainably disposed.
- You can find out more about all the products in the Plastic Free range here, why we choose them and how to dispose of them.
- This Plastic Free compost uses FertileFibre Vegan Seed mix. The growing medium is very versatile and can be used for many plants and purposes. It's particularly suitable for crops of vigorous growth and heavy production. It's slow release nutrients encourage, even growth.
- Slow-release nutrients
- Vegan - certified by The Vegan Society.
- Plastic Free Experience
- 100% organic
- DIY - Do It Yourself
- Suitable for transplants, containers, and propagation
- Gives strong, even growth
- Ideal for crops of vigorous growth and heavy production
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free
- No green waste
Follow the Plastic Free instructions to the letter. This will ensure that your product is most effective and give you the best results.
- As with other mediums and composts, foliar or liquid feeds are required to provide nutrients for lush growth. Ideally feeding should begin before the plant requires it. That way, there is no loss of plant growth meaning no loss of production.
More information on delivery can be found here
Fertile Fibre Plastic Free is the first plastic free growing medium. It was born out of the need to combat needless single-use plastic pollution.
We are proud to have put together a product that is 100% plastic free. From box to tape, bags to document holders, all of these items can be recycled and sustainably disposed.