With this rehydrated organic coir, we’ve reconstituted the coir using neutral-pH water, so the coco coir is bagged up and ready to use.
Coir is ideal for seeds and cuttings. It can be used as a base for homemade compost or added to garden waste compost for aeration. Coir is known by many different names, including coco, coco coir, cocopeat, coco peat, coir fibre, coconut husks and coconut fibre.
Order our rehydrated organic coir online now for speedy UK delivery.
The Soil Association
Our rehydrated organic coir can be used for seeds and cuttings as long as they’re potted up once established.
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials
on using coir, planting seeds and cuttings, and potting up.
- This organic coco coir has already been reconstituted using neutral-pH water
- Contaminant-free coir
- Approved by The Soil Association
- pH between 5.5 and 6.5
- Does not blow away in the wind
- Pleasant to handle
- Coir made from the renewable resource of coconut trees
- 100% peat-free rehydrated coir
- No green waste