Plants in pots and containers need more nutrients as they can’t draw up anything through the soil. Our fabulous Vegan Houseplant mix helps ensure strong, vigorous, healthy and sustainable growth whether you are repotting your houseplants or just top dressing!
How to use this compost
- Do not compact the compost or make it too wet.
- Loosely fill the pot with the plant central in the pot.
- Tap firmly on a flat surface two or three times to give stability to the plant.
- No more compaction is required. Over-compaction increases the risk of waterlogging reduces air-filled porosity and restricts root growth.
- Because of the coir content, you will need to water less frequently than with traditional composts.
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials on planting seeds, cuttings and potting up.
Vegan Society approved
- Loam provides good water and nutrient retention as well as helps drainage
Soil Association permitted product
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch