Our most nutrient-rich mix - keeping plants growing
This high-nutrient potting compost encourages strong, vigorous, healthy, and sustainable growth. Containing high-quality products, it provides professional results whether you are growing in pots or in raised beds and is available for speedy delivery throughout the UK.
How to use this compost
- Do not compact the compost or make it too wet.
- Loosely fill the pot with the plant central in the pot.
- Tap firmly on a flat surface two or three times to give stability to the plant.
- No more compaction is required. Over-compaction increases the risk of waterlogging reduces air-filled porosity and restricts root growth.
- Because of the coir content, you will need to water less frequently than with traditional composts.
Tip: Use it as a grow bag
Many of our customers just use the bag as a grow bag and plant directly into it.
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials on planting seeds, cuttings and potting up.
- High in nutrients
Soil Association permitted product
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch