Only buying one vegan compost - this is a great all-rounder
An excellent general use growing medium. It has the same ingredients as our Vegan Seed compost, but there’s less vermiculite and more nutrients. The nutrient levels are low enough for germination and high enough for established plants. If you are only buying one compost - this is the one to go for!
Tips for additional feeding
As with other mediums and composts your plants will over a period of time use up all the available nutrients - it’s a great idea to feed them to keep them productive and lush! Just use our Vegan approved Organic Garden Pellets - a well-tried and tested slow-release fertiliser to keep your plants in tip-top condition.
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials on planting seeds, cuttings and potting up.
- Slow-release nutrients
- Suitable for transplants, containers, and propagation
- Gives strong, even growth
- Ideal for crops of vigorous growth and heavy production
Soil Association permitted product
- Contains certified organic coir
- Suitable for a wide range of plants
- 100% peat-free
- No green waste
- Germination test on every batch
For more information Here