This small coir disc is designed to fill a cup or plant pot. Although only 4cm in diameter, just add 50ml of water to the coir disc and it will expand to create 50-60ml of coir.
Coir is ideal for seeds and cuttings. It can be used as a base for homemade compost or added to garden waste compost for aeration. Coir is known by many different names, including coco, coco coir, cocopeat, coco peat, coir fibre, coconut husks and coconut fibre.
Order our coir discs online now for speedy UK delivery.
Our coco coir discs can be used for seeds and cuttings as long as they’re potted up once established.
Check out our quick and easy video tutorials
on using coir, planting seeds and cuttings, and potting up.
- Minimum storage. Our 3cm diameter coir disc expands to create 50-60ml of coco coir
- Our organic coir re-wets easily
- Good water retention qualities
- Contaminant-free coir disc
- Peat-free coco coir
- pH neutral - between 4.5 and 6.0
- Does not blow away in the wind
- Pleasant to handle
- Coir disc made from the renewable resource of coconut trees